Christianity Today Magazine
- Liberty Appoints Retired General, Air Force Chaplain as New President
- Is Karma a ‘Relaxing Thought’? For Many Buddhists, It’s Not.
- Thailand Arrests 63 Chinese Christians Seeking Asylum
- Why My Church Partners With ‘He Gets Us’
- Martin Luther King Jr. Looks to God in New Statue
- This Palm Sunday, Ponder Donkeys, Not Branches
- After Nashville, Moral Numbness Is Our Enemy
- Saudi Arabia Embraced Coptic Christmas. Could Its First Church Be Next?
- Resisting the Impulse of Self-Optimization
- Go Ahead. Get Mad at God for the Nashville Shooting.